Stillwater Payments is very confident in our ability to deliver on our commitment to provide excellent pricing, and industry leading, quality customer service that we will back up with our No Risk Price and Service Guarantee.
Which means that:
- If a customer finds a competitor with lower pricing and we can’t match it, the customer can leave with no penalty.
- If Stillwater Payments cannot resolve an issue in a timely manner, the customer can leave with no penalty.
- If a customer sells a business or goes out of business, then again there is no penalty.
Stillwater Payments will cancel the customer’s contract without a penalty when the following situations occur and the following stipulations are met:
- Merchant sells business to new ownership and refers Stillwater Payments to them.
- Merchant goes out of business.
- Stillwater Payments can’t match competitor’s pricing offered to merchant, in this case:
- The Merchant MUST provide Stillwater Payments with all necessary information for a full understanding of the competitor’s pricing.
- Give Stillwater Payments the opportunity to match the competitor’s offer BEFORE processing will be cancelled without Early Termination Fee.
- Must have a Rate Lock Guarantee in place.
- If an issue is not remedied by Stillwater Payments in a timely manner, there will be no penalty with the following provisions met
- Merchant provides Stillwater Payments a reasonable opportunity to remedy the issue.
- This issue must be communicated by letter or email to an authorized Stillwater Payments employee, at which time, Stillwater Payments will review and address the issue within a reasonable response time.
*To qualify for the No Risk Price and Service Guarantee Policy, the merchant must have an executed No Risk Price and Service Guarantee Agreement on file with Stillwater Payments.